I love reading other people's posts because some days it sparks an idea, image, or a feeling and I just want to write.
So this comes from 10 jobs I don't want to have. I am doing 10 jobs I have had.
10. dishwasher...first job at a donut shop when I was 15. I did not enjoy the job, but did enjoy the first paycheck.
9. switch board operator...the old-fashioned kind with the plug-ins. I loved working at this company and held about 5 different jobs while I finished high school and completed 3 years of college.
8. CVS...cashier. It was an okay job.
7. camp counselor. A camp in western Massachusetts for handicapped kids. I loved it!
6. waitress. I have tried this about 4-5 times and just don't seem to be able to get it to flow like some other people can.
5. aerobics instructor. Have been doing this for 31 years.
4. teacher. I have taught K-8 Special Ed. and now teach gr. 3/4. I have been teaching for 30 years.
3. substance abuse counselor. I did that for about 6 years and worked with both kids and adults. I did enjoy the work.
2. spinning instructor. I teach bike spinning at the local YMCA. I have been doing that for about 6 years.
1. kettlebell instructor. I have been doing that for about 3 years.
There are more but that's all for today.