Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One Dog Story Leads to Another.

Today when I shared my blog with my students, some of them were very eager to share their own dog experiences. Here are some of their stories. Emma: When I take my dog for a walk, I'm not actually the one walking the dog. They're walking me. Makayla: I don't have to walk my dog, she walks herself. Avery: Sometimes I like having my dog hold the leash and I have the strap around my neck. (Don't try this at home!) Galen: My dogs like to sit on my trampoline. I sometimes will bounce Max the older one. The younger one Annie, jumps off the trampoline and squeals. Jarrett: My sister sometimes likes to do the tango with both of my dogs. She has experience with this kind of stuff. Nuala: You don't want to tango with my old dog Asher...he hates kids. rut-ro They are asking me to tell you about the "doggy jail" story. Well, it was a dark,stormy night...the wind was blowing gales...and I was at school. My dog Lucas who hates thunder and lightening...was home alone. This old dog, who can hardly get up the stairs, decided to make a break for it. Crashing through the doggy door, leaping over the fence, and making a run for the road. On the road again...I can't wait to get on the road again. Now, alone, wet, and scared, he made his way to a neighbors house. The neighbor did not recognize our dog and called the dog officer. The dog officer took Lucas to Doggy Jail. DUN...DUN...DUNN With his one phone call...he called me. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In order to spring him from jail...$5.00 Priceless.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! That's so cute! I love the doggie stories! Doggie jail? I am sure that story went home and got unpacked! How funny!

    ReplyDelete